'RHONY' Return to The Berkshires Where Luann Is Grilled About Tom


The Real Housewives of New York returned to The Berkshires on Wednesday night's episode, and birthday girl Dorinda Medley took measures to ensure it wasn't a "shit show" like last year.

Aside from a toppled birthday cake, growing tension between roommates Sonja Morgan and Tinsley Mortimer and rumors surrounding Tom D'Agostino's continued infidelity, the getaway was all tinsel and gingerbread men -- except it wasn't.

"You never know what's gonna happen at The Berkshires," Bethenny Frankel told confessional cams. "You could put me in a house with Jack Nicholson in the middle of the Goddamn woods in a snowstorm with a maze attached to it, and I'll be more comfortable than coming to Dorinda's house in The Berkshires."

Once Bethenny arrived, it was straight to closed quarters with Carole Radziwill, where the two discussed Luann D'Agostino's upcoming wedding and how to handle the rumors they've heard regarding her now-husband, Tom.

"Luann is talking to friends and confiding with them that she is getting pre-wedding jitters and is freaking out," Carole said. "And I told you Ramona has heard stuff [about other women]."

Bethenny added that she thought Tom was "having an affair with this other woman.

The two decided it was better to approach the situation head on, so they went to Luann's BFF and bridesmaid, Dorinda, who was shocked to hear the rumors and reluctant to believe them.

Ramona Singer then brought to the table some text messages she received from a supposed old girlfriend of Tom's, who claimed Tom recently tried to grope her and stick his tongue down her throat.

When Dorinda confronted Luann about the rumors, Luann did not hesitate to defend her man.

"I totally trust him, 100 percent," Luann said. "I feel amazing. I know when it's right, and I know if I can trust somebody, and I totally trust him. Does he have past girlfriends and friends that are friends, absolutely. I don't check his phone. He doesn't check my phone. I'm not like that."

"I don't care what these women continue to say. I'm fully confident, I promise you," she continued. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Tom. I'm totally, totally 100 percent sure about Tom, and that's all that matters."

"The Real Housewives of New York" airs Wednesday nights on Bravo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Zuckerberg returned and collected an honorary degree 13 years after dropping out from Harvard University.